Graduate ABA Tutor
|Location:||London, Greater London NW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a strong passion and motivation to work with young people with SEN to ensure they have the best possible opportunities to improve and hit their goals?
Have you got an ABA background and would like to continue to build your experience further before moving into a SEN/Psychological role?
Would you like a hands-on, 1:1 role where you can build relationships and see the positive impact and progress that is made whilst being paid for it?
If you would like to be considered for this ABA Tutor role then please register your interest with Andrew at i-teachers straight away!!
Graduate ABA Tutor – The Role
- You will be working with 2 children with ASD and supporting them with their academic and social development
- Liaising with parents and SENCO to work together to provide the best education possible for the children
- Closely working with class teachers in creating lesson resources for your students that will get the best out of them
Graduate ABA Tutor – The Requirements
- Minimum of a 2:1 in your degree, Psychology or related is extremely advantageous
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs to support your degree
- ABA educational plans experience/qualification
- Desire to work with pupils with SEN
- Passionate and highly motivated to make an impact
Graduate ABA Tutor – The School
- Located in Camden with excellent transport links across London
- Excellent SEN provisions for the students
- Lovely SENCO and Senior Leadership Team who are highly supportive
- Good track records for graduates in their school
- Friendly pupils and who genuinely enjoy into school every day
If you would like an incredibly rewarding role in a truly brilliant and inclusive primary school then send your C.V immediately to Andrew at i-teachers to find out more information!