Graduate Academic Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London N6 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a talented graduate that aspires to become a Teacher or to work within the education sector?
Would you love a position where you can make an immediate direct impact upon the progress of students who need support in a subject?
Maybe you have experience tutoring or working with young people but would love to gain formal experience in a school?
If you are a friendly, proactive graduate who enjoys working with young people and helping them to progress, apply for this fantastic role today!
Graduate Academic Assistant – The Role
- Working within your subject department
- Helping students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Supporting those who find the subject difficult and helping them grasp concepts
- Also with the high ability students who can be pushed to the next level
- Increasing progress and attainment
- Becoming a valuable member of the department
- A role model for students
Graduate Academic Assistant – The Requirements
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree – all subjects welcomed
- Good academic background
- Positive, flexible and hard-working personality
- Interested in the education sector
- Perfect position for an aspiring Teacher
Graduate Academic Assistant – The School
- Located in Camden, North London. (N6).
- Welcoming Secondary School
- Good transport links
- Fantastic Senior Leaders
- Excellent provisions and resources
- CPD and Teacher Training programmes available for September 2020
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then apply for this job ASAP! Shortlisting is ongoing so make sure you secure your new long-term position today!!
Ideal role but not the ideal location? We have role in St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Harrow, Brent, Islington, Haringey and Barnet! Apply through this advertisement!