Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||Slough, South East England SL1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Russell Group graduate who is looking to gain some invaluable school based experience in Slough?
Would you relish the chance to develop your skills at an Outstanding secondary school & sixth form before potentially going onto teacher training in 2020?
Start September working as a Graduate Academic Coach for the next academic year, supporting your subject specialist department whilst learning from top teaching professionals!
This thriving Slough secondary are looking to shortlist for the new academic year / term so please don’t delay your application!
Register your interest in this Graduate Academic Coach role by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV.
Graduate Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £350 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to strong transport links
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Starting to shortlist now for a September start!
Graduate Academic Coach – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for your specialist subject
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Broad and enriched curriculum
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Coach role.