Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Academic Coach – Balsall Heath (B12)
Are you a bright university graduate keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Graduate Academic coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Academic coach – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Graduate Academic coach – The Role:
- Work alongside experienced and supportive staff
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Academic coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Graduate Academic coach – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Academic coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.