Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£21000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an English, humanities, maths or science graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you wish to transfer your knowledge and passion for your specialist subject across to the next generation but want to gain classroom experience first?
Make a positive impact on students’ lives by supporting and motivating students in this rewarding Graduate Academic Coach role at an Outstanding Lambeth secondary & sixth form!
The Head Teacher is looking to meet with hardworking & engaging graduates who have a desire to go into teaching where you could gain some fantastic classroom experience across the upcoming academic year!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Coach role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Coach role
- £20,000 – £25,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time Graduate Academic Coach role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Graduate Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Run 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- Potential to cover classes and run lesson
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Russell Group Graduate Academic Coach role.