Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||London, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Have you recently graduated and are searching for an education graduate role?
Are you considering applying for a teacher training course but would relish the chance to gain some invaluable experience first?
Spend the upcoming academic year working as a Graduate Academic Coach at one of West London’s most high performing and popular secondary schools!
In this Graduate Academic Coach role you would be working with various students on a 1:1 and group basis mainly focusing on your specialist subject.
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to earn whilst you learn what it is like to work in a school. This Outstanding school also offers a highly successful teacher training route too!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Coach opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Core Subject Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time Teaching Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for a September 2019 start
Graduate Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1400 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Coach role.