Graduate Academic Coach – Maths – Teacher Training Experience
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Maths Graduate Academic Coach – Teaching Assistant
Are you a Maths Graduate and aspiring Maths Teacher who lacks the experience you feel is essential to successfully take on the challenges of teacher training?
Our aim is to place you in your perfect role to complement your future career plans, so all our schools are committed to the training and development of the next generation of teachers and educational leaders.
If you would like a career that is tailored to suit your needs and aspirations, then this is the role to consider!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Put your subject knowledge to use every day, whilst developing your teaching and leadership skills.
- Working closely with the Maths Department and the class teacher, supporting other staff with day-to-day classroom activities.
- Plan and lead intervention classes to support Maths exam preparation
- Opportunity to build your confidence and skills
- Take on more responsibility from planning and leading your own small group sessions, to delivering whole class activities for all abilities as you become more confident
- Paid up to £350 per week
- Starting ASAP – interview on an ongoing basis
- All Maths graduates welcome to apply!
- If you have a strong A Level in Maths you may also be considered
- Enthusiastic and proactive Maths graduates
- Passion for education and are keen to instil a love for learning Maths and the world around them.
- Calm and friendly approach to ensure that you get the best out of your pupils
- You will need to be passionate about your subject and creating inventive experiments and interesting classes
- Some experience is desirable, but if you show passion and commitment then don’t worry!
- You will need an element of flexibility and adaptability in sometimes unpredictable times within the school environment
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- The school is a large, community school, located a short distance from Birmingham City Centre and is accessed by public transport easily.
- They offer a fabulous induction period to acclimatise to the school environment and ethos, before moving onto more responsibility
- Opportunity to train as a teacher in the very same school
- The school has fantastic facilities and is set in a large, modern building
- The school are invested in staff training and development and it is important for them to retain their high-quality teaching staff
If you don’t have much experience, don’t worry, the school has a fabulous reputation for developing graduates into confident and successful teachers. If you would like to have a rewarding and worthwhile career, then don’t hesitate, send your CV to Jamie at i-teacher today!