Graduate Academic Learning Coach – School-based
|Location:||Dudley, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – Great PGCE Experience
This supportive secondary, with significant experience developing graduates in teaching and education, is looking to find a passionate and motivated graduate, who is keen to kick-start their career in education.
A highly regarded secondary, this particular school has a reputation for developing the graduates that are placed in their school over an academic year. This will give you the worthwhile experience you need to develop your knowledge and confidence in the classroom.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, then send your CV to Jamie as soon as possible.
About the Role:
- Graduate Academic Learning Coach
- Full academic year – full-time role
- Located in Dudley – right next to transport links!
- Excellent opportunity to gain secondary teaching experience
- Work inside and outside of the classroom
- Take on elements of supervising classes to develop you skills
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced and supportive teachers
- Working with students in individual and group sessions
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time only
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Joining a supportive Senior Leadership Team dedicated to the well-being of its staff, you will be equipped with everything you need to really display your full teaching ability and decide whether this is the right path for you…
What will you need?
- Ideally 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background overall
- Clear interest in education
- Ability to support students both 1:1 and in group sessions
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Ability to remain resilient and enthusiastic
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities to support the success of the students
- Experience working with young people is highly advantageous
If you are looking to kick-start your career now that you have graduated, then do not delay in sending your application to i-teachers today!