Graduate Academic Learning Coach – Secondary and Sixth Form
|Location:||London, Greater London EN5 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
This secondary school and sixth form would like to hear from motivated, passionate and hard-working graduates, who are keen to make a difference to the education and lives of young people and can have a positive impact towards their progress.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate who is interested in making their first step into teaching, social work or educational psychology!
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – Graduate Role
- Perfect for aspiring teachers
- Working across various departments up to GCSE
- Secondary Schools
- Paid up to £350-£450 per week
- Fabulous access to training and CPD opportunities
- September 2019 start
- Send your CV for shortlisting ASAP
What is required from you?
- 1 minimum in your degree with strong A-Levels – various subjects considered
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to engage with young people from different backgrounds and abilities
- Clear passion and enthusiasm for education
- Willingness to work flexibly throughout departments
- Prior experience working with young people would be beneficial
What is the school like?
- Located in Barnet with good links to central London.
- Vibrant and welcoming atmosphere
- Driven staff who inspire and motivate each other as well as students
- Ongoing CPD opportunities
- Full training and support will be provided for you
What will you be doing?
- Creating and delivering 1:1 and small group interventions
- Working closely with the older students to help prepare them for GCSEs and further education
- Working with mixed ability groups throughout the different key stages
- Take part in extracurricular activities
- Acting as a positive role model both inside and outside of the classroom
- Observing and supporting class teachers
What do I need to do now?
Apply! If you like the sound of the above then do not hesitate and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers ASAP! This is a fantastic opportunity so please send me your CV to ensure you are shortlisted so we can arrange an interview for you!!