Graduate Academic Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate who wishes to gain some school based experience before teacher training?
Do you have prior experience of working as a tutor or within an education setting?
Have you considered working through the academic year as a Graduate Academic Learning Mentor allowing you to earn whilst you learn?
This highly popular and successful Ealing secondary school are searching for graduates to support students in English, maths, science and other core subject areas in preparation for their GCSE exams.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Learning Mentor role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Academic Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Academic Learning Mentor role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time Academic Learning Mentor role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Academic Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Academic Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1400 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Learning Mentor role.