Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you a core subject graduate who is seriously considering a career in teaching?
Do you want to build up your classroom experience in a support role first before committing to teacher training?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Mentor at this Outstanding Central London secondary school & sixth form!
The school is looking to meet with proactive and engaging graduates who have a desire to step into teaching by gaining classroom experience by supporting students through 1:1 & group intervention sessions.
Past graduates from i-teachers who have worked at this school have gone onto gaining QTS, which has included securing Russell Group PGCE places.
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this Graduate Academic Mentor role today!
Graduate Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Mentor role
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- English, humanities, maths, or science specialism
- September 2021 start
- Virtual interviews over the summer
Graduate Academic Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- English, humanities, maths & science support
- Offering 1:1 & group interventions as well as revision sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school
Graduate Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English, maths, science, or a humanities subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for education
- Considering a career in teaching
- Prior education / tutoring experience
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Mentor role.