Graduate Academic Mentor
|Salary||GBP£300 - £325 per week|
Graduate School Experience – Learning Mentor Opportunities
If you are recent graduate with a clear passion to make a difference, commitment to education and the enthusiasm and positivity to work in one of the most rewarding career choices, then kick-start your career and step into teaching with i-teachers…
At i-teachers, we specialise in placing graduates in year-long placements prior to stepping into a career in teaching. We work with a number of schools, who are offering graduates paid placements in their school to develop your knowledge and experience in education. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of graduates, who aspire to forge a career in education.
Graduate Learning Mentor
- Paid school and teaching experience prior to teacher training
- Variety of graduate opportunities to suit your skills, qualities and ambitions
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree in a core subject and strong A Levels
- Paid £300 – £325 a week
- Monday to Friday, full-time role, term-time only
- Primary, Secondary and College roles – placed in a school to suit you
- Roles across Birmingham and surrounding West Midlands area – location preferences always taken into account
- Location preferences taken into account
- Access to very own mentor and training
- Roles starting as soon as possible
- Opportunity to move onto some schools teacher training
- No lengthy applications – simply send your CV!
We are currently working with a number of primary, secondary and sixth form colleges across the Birmingham and West Midlands area who are keen to appoint talented, driven and considerate graduates into various support roles. The role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training.
Many of these opportunities will see you supporting in lessons, interventions or in your own 1:1 and small group classes, identifying causes and triggers of students’ barriers to learning and working on strategies to support individual students and whole school progress. Once you become more confident, your school will give you the opportunity to create resources and even lead your own lessons!
These opportunities are targeted towards core subject graduates, however if you have relevant experience and a passion towards becoming a teacher, consider sending your application today!
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Jamie at i-teachers.