Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW6 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who has started to feel slightly uninspired by the 9-5 office work and want to pursue a career where no two days are the same?
Would you gain a sense of job satisfaction & fulfilment from working with young students, helping them to succeed and reach their potential?
This Graduate Academic Mentor role will help you to gain a better understanding of education, prior to deciding whether to apply for teacher training. Could this be the perfect opportunity for you to finally achieve your career goal?
Click apply now – to be considered for this Graduate Academic Mentor role!
Graduate Academic Mentor:
- Paid up to £400 per week in term time
- Long-term, full-time role
- Brent location
- Graduate Role
- Must have 2.1 or 1st from a Top University / Russell Group
- Excellent opportunity for aspiring teachers
- Rewarding & challenging
- Fantastic learning experience
- Close to tube links
Graduate Academic Mentor – The role will require you to:
- Work within a core subject most closely linked to your degree subject
- Support the department
- Plan, deliver and assess small group intervention sessions
- Engage within any training opportunities offered
- Support disengaged children on a 1:1 basis
- Build rapport with students and colleagues
Graduate Academic Mentor – Person specifications:
- Have a high level degree 2.1/1st
- Have strong A levels
- Have a core subject degree e.g. English, Maths, Science, Geography etc.
- Have a genuine interest to work with young people
- Have some previous experience working with young students e.g. tutoring or voluntary
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity to take your first step in to a career within education – apply today!