Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you considering taking the first steps towards a rewarding teaching career?
Do you wish to build up your teaching skills and classroom experience in a support first in a support role before committing to teacher training?
Would you love to work with students on a 1:1 & group basis supporting their academic studies, alongside pastoral duties, in a Graduate Academic Mentor role?
Located in Ealing, this school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise a patient and motivational approach in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students.
You would not only gain experience of working within the classroom but also start to pick up teaching skills along the way!
Register your interest in this Graduate Academic Mentor role by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV.
Graduate Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Mentor
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
Graduate Academic Mentor – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Support various departments & their teachers
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education experience – tutoring, teaching etc
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
This thriving secondary school:
- Part of an OFSTED Outstanding academy trust
- Upcoming secondary school
- Ealing, West London location
- Experienced and supportive SLT
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Mentor role.