Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Do you strive to kick start your teaching career as a Graduate Academic Mentor before applying for teacher training?
Are you looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience at a highly popular West London secondary school?
Put your degree & passion for learning into fantastic use by working as a Graduate Academic Tutor for this academic year, with the view of being trained to teach by the school from September 2021!
This Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form wish to take on a number of graduates in Academic Mentor roles supporting students who are struggling with aspects of their daily and weekly study.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Mentor
- £400– £450 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Academic Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Mentor role.