Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
i-teachers is the only education recruitment consultancy to receive 5/5 stars on Trustpilot, with over 400 5* reviews. If you want to work with a consultancy who cares, please apply now.
Graduate Academic Mentor – Paid role in a Manchester Secondary School – ideal for future teachers
Do you have experience working with young people and are keen to expand this in a school based setting?
Have you always thought Teaching would be the ideal career for you but aren’t ready to commit to a PGCE just yet?
Would you relish the opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic secondary school as a Graduate Academic Mentor, helping children from disadvantaged backgrounds succeed?
Graduate Academic Mentor/Teaching Assistant
- Vibrant Secondary school in North Manchester
- Part of a large, multi-academy trust
- Core subject graduates ideal – English, Maths and Science
- Work 1:1 with pupils who are struggling
- Support class teachers in class
- Ideal role for aspiring teachers
- Excellent links to public transport
- Long term position (full academic year)
- Earn £325 – £335 per week – Work Monday – Friday school hours
- Starting ASAP – interviews now
Graduate Academic Mentor – Person specification
- This school are looking for resilient role models to help pupils achieve their full potential.
- You must have a degree (ideally in a core subject) 2:2 or above with a strong academic background.
- This school are looking for graduates who have a passion for education and are considering becoming teachers in the near future.
This Graduate Academic Mentor position involves working in the department where your strengths lie. Your responsibilities will be to support pupils on a 1:1 basis and group sessions helping to improve confidence and attainment in a range of pupils who are of varying abilities.
The school is a large over-subscribed secondary school located in North Manchester. It has a dedicated support team, who truly value fresh ideas and are looking for a team of graduates to work within their school to combat educational inequality and raise aspirations!
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate Academic Mentor, apply to join this fantastic school in Manchester! Click apply to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.