Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK5 UK|
|Salary||£63 to £66 per Day|
Graduate Academic Mentor – Pupil Premium – Stockport
i-teachers are 5* rated on TrustPilot, the highest in the industry!
Have you graduated with a degree in English, Maths or Science?
Would you like to gain a better understanding of teaching and how you can help pupils who come from disadvantaged backgrounds?
Do you have a passion to close the attainment gap between groups of Pupil Premium children and their peers?
If yes, apply for this fulfilling Academic Mentor role that will equip you with vital skills to take into the next stage of your education career!
Graduate Academic Mentor – Pupil Premium
- Paid £63 – £66 per day, term time
- Secondary School located in Stockport, Heaton Mersey
- X2 Graduate Academic Mentor roles available
- Core Subject degrees wanted (English, Maths, Science, Humanities)
- Support disadvantaged students
- Become a pupil premium champion
- Great school-based experience for aspiring teachers
- Start after October half term – work in one school for the full year
- Interviews being held ASAP
- 2:1 or above degree in a core subject (English/Maths/Science)
- Aspiring Teacher and passionate about education
- Excellent academic background
- Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential
- Patience and empathy
You will need to be passionate about supporting the development of all pupils’ academic, social and emotional development and be able to enthuse and motivate students who have low levels of confidence and are disengaged from lessons.
A friendly school, with a strong, inclusive and dedicated team. You will have full support of your own knowledgeable mentor to enable you to progress within the role.
This will enable you to strengthen your previous experience and gain invaluable skills to take with you into the step of your career. The school is located in Stockport and has an excellent track record of training and retaining the graduates they work with.
Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today, if you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role.