Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW3 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Are you ready to launch your career and get a foot in the door of education? This Graduate Academic Mentor role is the perfect match!
Join a school community a cut above the rest.
Keen to inspire pupils with your subject knowledge?
Looking to gain an invaluable skill set?
Perhaps you are ready to test the water in education?
This dynamic Camden school are looking for more graduate talent to joint their team to help their pupils shine and thrive.
If you’re interested in securing an interview please get in touch with Andrew at i-teachers by sending your CV today!
Click ‘apply’ below!
Graduate Academic Mentor – The benefits
- Supportive training personalised to your skillset
- Opportunity to gain your QTS next year
- Exclusive access to the academy trusts job boards for your future
- Interview preparation with industry-leading education consultants
- Regular CPD sessions and reviews
Graduate Academic Mentor – The role
- You will be working with pupils not only with 1:1 support, but also small group intervention workshops
- You will spend some time assisting with lesson support in addition to observing class teachers so as to improve outcomes
- The school offers continued professional development for the purpose of supporting career foundations
- Your main role will be to create an inclusive and safe environment for young adults
Graduate Academic Mentor – What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication skills and a patient manner
- A natural affinity to working with young people so as to develop real relationships
- A real passion for literature and/or language in order to inspire pupils attainment
- Most importantly, you will need a genuine interest in working in education
Click ‘apply’ below to send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers!