Graduate Academic Specialist
|Location:||London, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you looking for a career that will enable you to change the lives of young people and help them reach their goals?
Would you like to join an ‘outstanding’ Ofsted graded school where you can make a difference, learn vital skills and develop your experience?
Do you want that kind of opportunity whilst getting paid for it too?
If the answer to the above is ‘yes’ then send your CV to Andrew straight away to be considered for the position. The school is extremely popular and are interviewing ASAP so do not miss out on your brand new role!!
Person Specification – Graduate Academic Specialist
- Must hold 2:1 minimum in your field from a Russell Group university
- Excellent A-Levels to support
- Experience working with young people in a paid/voluntary role is beneficial
- Ideal for somebody who is enthusiastic about education and would like to enrol on a teacher training course
- Genuine desire to
The School – Graduate Academic Specialist
- ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted graded school
- Fabulous facilities
- Extremely supportive and experienced SLT who will guide and coach you along the way
- Strong history of enrolling graduates onto teacher training programmes
- Extremely well behaved students with high attainment levels
Your Role – Graduate Academic Specialist
- Working for the full academic year in the school – starting in September 2019
- Located in Wembley with great transport links nearby
- Assist class teachers with planning and intervention work
- Support pupils from different backgrounds
- Support pupils from different backgrounds achieve their goals and aspirations
This amazing secondary school are interviewing early next week which means that there is no time to waste to get your application in! Click apply and send your CV to Andrew!