Graduate Academic Support Mentor – Birmingham – B19
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B19 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Academic Support Mentor
Are you an intuitive graduate looking to enter a career in education
Perhaps you’re looking to gain paid teaching experience inside of a fantastic secondary school this coming academic year?
Maybe you’re looking to join a school with a wealth of knowledge and experience in supporting graduates?
If this Graduate Academic Support Mentor opportunity is the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Academic Support Mentor – The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Plan and conduct 1:1 intervention session
- Ability to work across all year groups
- Teach small groups of students
- £65-£85 per day, term time
- Aid teacher in classroom based teaching
- Supporting students with range of academic knowledge – including SEN students
- Opportunity to develop and improve teaching skills
- Key working experience before progressing into PGCE/Teacher Training programme
- Supported by superb SLT and SENCO
Graduate Academic Support Mentor – The School
- Located in Birmingham, B91
- Highly regarded secondary school
- Passionate and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced in training and working alongside graduates
- Excellent staff training programme
- Well-connected nearby transport links
Graduate Academic Support Mentor – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Eager to progress into full time teaching career
- Personable and enthusiastic through the day
- Willing to go the extra mile for your students!
- Fantastic communication skills
- Previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people – required
- SEN experience – required
To apply to this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!