Graduate Academic Support Mentor – Walsall – WS4
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands WS4 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Academic Support Mentor
Are you a recent university graduate with a 2:1 or above?
Do you have previous experience tutoring, mentoring or teaching young people?
Perhaps you’re interested in joining a school with a history of working with talented graduates?
If this Graduate Academic Support Mentor position sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Academic Support Mentor – The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Working with small groups and individual support sessions
- Planning and conducting academically enhancing learning experiences
- Providing students with superb academic understanding and know how
- £65-£85 per day, term time
- Being a key and valued member of teaching department
- Finding ways to reach students struggling with a specific subject
- Utilising your subject knowledge to the benefit of students
Graduate Academic Support Mentor – The School
- Located in Walsall, WS4
- Superb secondary school
- Purposeful and rewarding working environment
- Forward thinking and supportive Headteacher
- Knowledgeable and supportive SLT
- Opportunities to develop through CPD programme
- Direct route into teacher training programme
- Excellent public transport links nearby
Graduate Academic Support Mentor – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Strong A-Levels/GCSE’S
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong organisation and communications skills
- Ability to keep students focused during support sessions
- Eager to progress into full time teaching career
- Previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people – required
To apply to this Graduate Academic Support Mentor opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!