Graduate Academic Support Mentor – Wolverhampton – WV8
|Location:||West Midlands, Wolverhampton WV8 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Academic Support Mentor
Are you a recent Russell Group graduate excited about the possibility of a career in teaching?
Perhaps you are unsure about teaching, and want to gain relevant and rewarding experience first?
Furthermore, would you want then opportunity to work in a school passionate about the development of graduates?
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal position for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Academic Support Mentor– The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Plan and conduct 1:1 intervention sessions with pupils
- Supporting students in a range of subjects
- Being a valued and integral part of teaching department
- £65-£85 per day, term time
- Ability to utilise your own subject knowledge
- Ability to develop and improve student based skills
- Gain relevant and rewarding teaching experience
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – The School
- Located in Wolverhampton, WV8
- Superb secondary school
- Inspiring Headteacher dedicated to progression of students
- Looking to find talented and hardworking graduates
- Passionate about conducting high quality learning experiences
- Superb staff development programme
- Easily accessible public transport links nearby
Graduate Core Subject Progress Coach – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Eager to gain teaching experience
- Caring and supportive personality
- Willing to go the extra mile for your students!
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people – required
- SEN experience – required
To apply to this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!