Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, Lambeth SW6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate who is seriously considering starting the path towards teacher training?
Do you aspire to build on your classroom based experience before you start your journey towards QTS in September 2020?
Would you relish the opportunity to support students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst expanding your teaching skills?
Start January 2020 in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role which would act as fantastic experience to develop your classroom based skills.
This thriving Lambeth secondary & sixth form are eager to meet with hardworking, engaging and supportive graduate immediately after the festive holidays.
If you believe you are fantastic fit for this Graduate Academic Tutor role then please simply apply on this page and attach your CV.
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £400– £450 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time Graduate Academic Tutor role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for a January 2020 start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside a range of KS4 students
- Supporting exam preparation and revision
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.