Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||City of Westminster, London (West) NW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£19000 to £21000 per Annum|
Are you a Russell Group graduate who wants to become a teacher?
Would you relish the chance gain classroom-based experience whilst building on your teaching skills across the next academic year?
Become a Graduate Academic Tutor first before diving headfirst into teacher training at this Outstanding Central London secondary school!
The Head Teacher is looking to meet with top notch graduates who have a desire to go into teaching where you could gain some fantastic classroom experience from September!
The school have a stellar teacher training programme which has harboured many talented graduates from i-teachers to gain QTS.
Apply now to register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Graduate Academic Tutor – benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- Full academic year
- Learn from experienced teaching professionals
- Located in the Westminster area
- Paid £475 – £500 per week, term time only
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Graduate Academic Tutor – the role:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree – English, maths ,science or humanities
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Eager to progress into a teacher training programme
- Dedicated to providing a superb standard of academic support
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
The Outstanding graded school:
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Located close to fantastic transport links in Central London
If you are a graduate passionate about the development of secondary students in your specialist subject, and want to gain first hand teaching experience as a Graduate Academic Tutor, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!