Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, London (South) SE17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £475 per Week|
Are you a hard working graduate, with prior education experience, who is eager to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you specialise in English, maths or a science subject and would relish the chance to support students on a 1:1 or group basis, building up invaluable classroom experience?
Start September working at one of Southwark’s most thriving secondary schools as a Graduate Academic Tutor!
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to build up school based experience whilst developing and refining skills that will set you up for your teacher training year.
Apply now to register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Graduate Academic Tutor – benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- Full academic year
- Learn from experienced teaching professionals
- Paid £400 – £475 per week, term time only as Graduate Academic Tutor
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Graduate Academic Tutor – the role:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree – English, maths ,science or humanities
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Eager to progress into a teacher training programme
- Dedicated to providing a superb standard of academic support
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
The Outstanding graded school:
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Located in Southwark, Inner & South London
If you are a graduate passionate about the development of secondary students in your specialist subject, and want to gain first hand teaching experience as a Graduate Academic Tutor, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!