Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||London (East), Newham E6 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Are you a high achieving, ambitious university graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are a bright individual keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
Furthermore, are you keen to find a role where you can help students who require additional learning support aim higher?
If this Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Thriving & upcoming secondary school
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Attend training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- Russell Group graduates who are considering a career in education
- Subjects – English, humanities, maths & science
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Academic Tutor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!