Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you a Russell Group graduate who is eager to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you relish the chance to dip your toes in as Graduate Academic Tutor before diving into the deep end head first with teacher training?
Make a positive impact on students’ lives by supporting and motivating within the classroom in this rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role based an Outstanding West London secondary school!
The secondary school based in the Hounslow borough, boast fantastic facilities, a cohesive staff team and a track record of training graduates to teach.
The school are looking to interview before the summer break, at the end of July, so please register your interest immediately!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2020 role
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism – English, humanities, maths or science
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Passionate about education and science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.