Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English, geography, history, maths or science graduate who seriously considering becoming a secondary school teacher?
Do you wish to build up classroom & school based experience across the next academic year before committing to teacher training?
Secure a highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role at an Outstanding secondary school & sixth form who have a track record of taking graduates onto their teacher training programme!
The secondary school based in the Hounslow borough, boast fantastic facilities, a cohesive staff team and a track record of training graduates to teach.
English, geography, history, maths or science graduates are encouraged to apply for this role!
Please register your interest immediately by applying on this page today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2020 role
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism – English, humanities, maths or science
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Passionate about education and science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.