Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a Russell Group graduate who wants to become a teacher?
Would you relish the chance gain classroom-based experience whilst building up your teaching skills across the next academic year?
Become a Graduate Academic Tutor first before diving headfirst into teacher training at this Outstanding Central London secondary school!
The school is looking to meet with proactive and engaging graduates who have a desire to step into teaching by gaining classroom experience from September!
The school have a stellar teacher training programme which has harboured many talented graduates from i-teachers to gain QTS.
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £425– £475 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- English, humanities, maths, or science specialism
- September start 2020 start
- Shortlisting immediately
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover English, humanities, maths & science lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and department
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English, maths, science, or a humanities subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.