Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, Greater London NW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£475 to £525 per Week|
Are you considering teacher training but wish to gain some invaluable experience first?
Have you recently graduated and would relish the chance to spend the next academic year working at an Outstanding Central London secondary school & sixth form?
Learn whilst you earn in this incredibly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity!
This thriving school are looking for core subject graduates, with a 1st or 2:1, to work within their specialist subject support their knowledge hungry students on a 1:1 or group basis.
The Graduate Academic Tutor role would be an excellent platform to build from before potentially going onto the schools renowned teacher training programme in 2020.
If you are interested in this rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity please apply on this page and attach your CV now!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Full time Graduate Academic Tutor Role
- £475– £525 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Shortlisting now for a September start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Cover lessons whilst learning how to mark & plan lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions in specialist subject
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of school departments
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- Highly popular secondary school & sixth form
- Westminster location, Inner & Central London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.