Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you an English, humanities, maths, or science graduate who wants to become a secondary teacher?
Do you want to build up classroom-based experience whilst developing your teaching skills across the new academic year?
Become a Graduate Academic Tutor first before diving headfirst into teacher training at this Outstanding Inner London secondary school & sixth form!
The school is looking to meet with proactive and engaging graduates who have a desire to step into teaching by supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis, whilst also covering lessons!
If you think you would be perfect for this Graduate Academic Tutor role then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor role
- Specialist in English, maths, science or a humanities subject
- £425– £475 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September start 2020 start
- Shortlisting immediately
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover English, humanities, maths & science lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and department
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English, maths, science, or a humanities subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.