Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N2 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Academic Tutor – Haringey
Have you recently graduated with a 2.1 or 1st? Would you like the opportunity to put your degree to fantastic use whilst getting your foot in the door towards a rewarding teaching career?
Perhaps your passion for your specialist subject has encouraged you to seek a role in which you can inspire the next generation?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid experience working as a Graduate Academic Tutor at a forward-looking Secondary School in Haringey?
If this Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £70 – £90 per day
- Perfect role for an aspiring Secondary School Teacher!
- Support students from KS3 – KS5
- Work alongside talented and experienced class teachers
- Run 1:1 and group interventions
- Acquire important teaching skills
Graduate Academic Tutor – The School
- Based in Haringey
- Modern facilities
- Outstanding team of teachers
- Dynamic approaches to learning and teaching
- Enriched curriculum
- Fantastic resources
- Close to strong transport links
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st degree
- Russell Group University Graduate
- Prior tutoring/coaching experience desirable
- Interest in training to teach
- Passionate about specialist subject and education
- Strong academic background
To apply to this Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!