Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate with a 2.1 or 1st in English, Maths, Science or Humanities? Are you considering a career in Secondary School Teaching?
Perhaps you are seeking a role in which you can gain excellent classroom experience in order to build invaluable teaching skills before starting teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to become a Graduate Academic Tutor at an Outstanding rated Secondary School & Sixth form who also have later opportunities to join their fantastic teacher training programme?
If this Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £80 – £85 daily rate
- Work with students from KS3 – KS5
- Support students in groups or through 1:1 intervention
- Monitor progress
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Focus on your subject specialism; English, Maths, Science or Humanities
- Perfect role for an aspiring Secondary School Teacher
Graduate Academic Tutor – The School
- Based in Hounslow
- Rated Outstanding by OFSTED
- Thriving Secondary School & Sixth Form
- Dynamic and forward thinking SLT
- Fantastic facilities
- Broad and modern curriculum
- Good transport links
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1. degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Passionate about subject and education
- Interest in becoming a teacher
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
To apply to this Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!