Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an English, humanities, maths, or science graduate who wishes to become a fully trained teacher?
Do you feel that you require classroom experience first before committing to a teacher training route?
Start immediately at this thriving Bourne End secondary school want to hear from you and apply towards becoming a Graduate Academic Tutor!
The highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role would see you work within your specialist subjects department, supporting students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
This route into teaching has been a fantastic path for many graduates who are training to teach with this warm & welcoming school!
To register your interest, simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- English, humanities, maths & science vacancies
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now for immediate interviews
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Become an integral part of a subject department
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- English, humanities, maths and science graduates required
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training routes
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.