Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, Greater London SE20 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Have you recently graduated and have now turned your attention to gaining some invaluable experience working in an Outstanding secondary school?
Put your degree to fantastic use whilst getting your foot in the door towards a fantastic teaching career and spend the next academic year working as a Graduate Academic Tutor!
If you have recently graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to utilise your degree and inspire the next generation then this could be the ideal role for you!
Start working at one of South London’s most popular secondary & sixth forms that also offer a fantastic Schools Direct route in this superb Graduate Academic Tutor role!
If you are interested in this rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity please apply on this page and attach your CV now!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Full time Graduate Academic Tutor Role
- £400– £475 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Shortlisting now for a September start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover lessons whilst learning how to mark & plan lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions in specialist subject
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of school departments
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- Highly popular secondary school & sixth form
- Bromley borough, South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.