Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking to progress your interest in training to teach?
Would you relish the opportunity to sharpen up your teaching skills and gain invaluable classroom experience supporting the department of your specialist subject?
Start September supporting secondary pupils on a 1:1 & group basis in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role!
This thriving Luton secondary school has a sterling record of working with i-teachers graduate who have gone onto teacher training at the school as well as being successful applying for PGCE courses!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Academic Tutor role please simply apply on this page today! The school are arranging virtual interviews over the summer break!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- £410 – £430 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- English, humanities, maths & science roles available
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- September 2021 start
- Virtual interviews being organised over summer
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support your specialist subject’s department
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desired
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- 1300 students
- Good facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.