Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and are searching for a school support role before committing to a teacher training course?
Would relish the chance to gain some invaluable classroom experience at an Outstanding West London secondary school & sixth form?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role supporting class teachers, various departments but most important students on a 1:1 and group basis!
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn whilst you learn whilst gaining invaluable teaching skills. This Outstanding school also offers a highly successful teacher training route too!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid support role
- £425– £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time Academic Tutor role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1400 students
- Part of a thriving academy trust & training alliance
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Ealing, West London
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.