Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you an English, humanities, maths or science graduate who is eager to start the path towards teacher training?
Do you have prior experience of tutoring or supporting others?
Would you jump at the chance to work at a warm, welcoming and cohesive Luton secondary school for the remainder of the academic year?
Become that subject specialist role model whilst building your experience prior to teacher training next year in this fantastic Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity.
Aspiring secondary teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this academic tutor opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive and welcoming staff
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.