Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you an engaging, patient, and supportive graduate who is eager to gain classroom experience supporting students on a 1:1 and class basis?
Do you have prior experience of working in schools, tutoring, or supporting an adult or child?
Build and develop your teaching skills in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor role at this Outstanding Westminster secondary school & sixth form from September!
The school have a sterling reputation of supporting i-teachers graduates, with many being successful when applying for teacher training routes and masters’ courses.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Graduate Academic Tutor
- £425 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- September 2021 start
- Virtual interviews to be held over the summer
Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Displaying a passion for your specialist subject
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Prior education, teaching or tutoring experience
- Good communication skills
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Tutor role.