Graduate Achievement Coach – Bolton
|Salary||GBP£307 - £350 per week|
Graduate Achievement Coach – Bolton – Ideal role for an aspiring teacher
Are you looking for a career that will enable you to raise the aspirations of young people in the local community?
Do you believe in equipping young people with the skills necessary to tackle life after secondary school?
Perhaps you’re looking for an excellent stepping stone before training to teach?
If you are ready to kick-start your career and feel you could make an impact to a wide range of young people from various background, then this Graduate Achievement Coach role is ideal for you!
Graduate Achievement Coach
- Minimum 2:1 and strong A Levels essential
- Term time only, Monday-Friday role (school hours)
- Number of positions in Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis – start as soon as possible
- Access to your own mentor and staff training
- Academic and pastoral role
- Join a dedicated graduate team!
- Paid £307 – £350 per week
- Role for the whole academic year – perfect for those graduating this year
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Interesting and diverse role
- Providing pastoral, social and academic support.
- Supporting GCSE and A-Level preparation, to ensure successful transition into the next stage of their educations and career
- Liaise and work collaboratively with both subject specific teachers and within cross-curricular activities
- Support inside and outside the classroom
- Responsible for creating resources and leading interventions
- 1:1 and small group work
- Minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Core subject preferable
- Previous work experience with young people extremely advantageous
- Sparky, confident and adaptable nature
- Confident communicator, both written and verbally
- Willingness to liaise with students, parents and staff
- Commitment to education
If you can relate to a wide range of people, and be a positive and ambitious role model for a variety of students, then click APPLY and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.