Graduate Achievement Mentor – superb graduate role
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate, who truly believes in the power of education?
Would you relish to work in a role where you are able to enable young people to succeed throughout their school and future life experiences?
This is a fabulous opportunity to learn what it takes to be an outstanding teacher from some of the most successful teachers!
Day-to-day, you will be working alongside the class teachers to raise aspirations and achievement amongst some of their students who really need a role model.
You will have hand on experience leading small interventions, as well as even turning your hand to a little bit of cover to really develop your own teaching flair!
To register your interest please simply apply on this page on and attach your CV to be put forward for this fantastic role!
Graduate Achievement Mentor – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to good transport links
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Achievement Mentor – Role:
- Inspire and support students
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Act as a role model
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Achievement Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Pastoral, education or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Achievement Mentor role.