Graduate ADHD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £82 per Day|
Are you a graduate who aspires to work with and support children who have additional needs?
Would you leap at the opportunity to work on a 1:1 basis with an ADHD student at a thriving primary school based in the heart of the Kensington & Chelsea borough?
If you hold previous experience of working within a SEN / ADHD then this Graduate ADHD Teaching Assistant could be the perfect next step for you!
This highly popular royal borough primary school has a fantastic reputation of working with i-teachers graduates and offers and superb working environment for both students & staff.
To find out more about this rewarding opportunity then please simply apply on this page today as the Head Teacher wishes to interview this month!
Graduate ADHD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate ADHD Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Currently shortlisting
- End of June interviews
- September 2021 start
Graduate ADHD Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work within a Year 5 / Key Stage 2 class
- Work closely with a student with ADHD
- Support within the classroom and around the school
- Communicating and planning with various stakeholders
Graduate ADHD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education
- Prior experience of working within a SEN / ASD setting
- Keen to build on your experience and learning from educators
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate ADHD Teaching Assistant role.