Graduate Art Teacher
|Location:||London, London (East) E10 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Graduate Art Teacher – Waltham Forest (E10)
Are you a passionate Art graduate who is looking for the opportunity to share your subject knowledge with young, eager minds?
Perhaps you want the opportunity to kick-start your educational career in a warm and welcoming school within a fantastic Art department?
If this Graduate Art Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Art Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Waltham Forest
- Good transportation links
- £18,000 – £25,000 per year, permanent role
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Ofsted rated – ‘Outstanding’ school
Graduate Art Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive Art department
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- monitor student progress
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Art
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Art Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Art Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.