Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a caring, patient and supportive graduate who is seriously considering a career in SEN teaching?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience and teaching skills as a Teaching Assistant at a thriving ASD /Autism specialist school?
This warm & welcoming Hounslow school has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
Simply apply on this page today and attach your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant opportunity.
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced SEN Class Teacher
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive teaching team
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant role.