Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you excited to be graduating this summer and wish to take the first steps towards a career in SEN / ASD teaching?
Or perhaps you are looking at going into a role related to education / child psychology or wish to become a speech & language therapist?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant at a thriving ASD /Autism specialist school?
Start September at this warm & welcoming autism specialist school based in Hounslow in this highly rewarding Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant role!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate ASD Teaching – Role:
- Support an experienced SEN Class Teacher
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive teaching team
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant role.