Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you an engaging, patient and compassionate graduate who is seriously considering a career in ASD teaching?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience and teaching skills as a Teaching Assistant at a thriving ASD /Autism specialist first before training to teach at the same school?
This warm & welcoming Hounslow school has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you strive to become an ASD / SEN Teacher then simply apply on this page today and attach your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity.
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced Class Teacher
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive teaching team
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate ASD Teaching Assistant role.