Graduate Assistant Teacher
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Would you like the opportunity to work in your subject specific department and help to inspire others to take a real interest?
Maybe you are looking to train to teach in 2022 but first would relish the opportunity to gain a better understanding of what it is like to work in a school?
Perhaps consider this Graduate Assistant Teacher position as your step into education and one that will be help you build a long and rewarding career working with future generations?
Why not register your interest now? Shortlisting is an ongoing process so make sure that you secure your next role straight away by clicking APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers! Do not miss out on this Graduate Assistant Teacher role.
Graduate Assistant Teacher – The Requirements
- Minimum of 2.1 in your particular degree subject
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in education
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Positive attitude
Graduate Assistant Teacher – The School
This fantastic secondary school is based in Harrow and is well serviced by the Metropolitan line, regular buses and a large car park for those who drive! The school has exceptional facilities inside and out that allow Teachers and other members of staff to deliver brilliant learning experiences to the students. The school itself has a fantastic back-story and a history that not many others have. The inspirational Head Teacher of this school is very much invested in working with graduates and loves to take them on board in this position where they can gain a good understanding of what it takes to work in a school with a view to then help them train to teach next academic year!
Graduate Assistant Teacher – The Role
- You will be based within your specific subject department and supporting the excellent Teachers at school
- Work with specific sets of students that need extra support with their studies (grasping topics and those who need to be can be pushed to greater depths of understanding)
- Shadow teachers within the department to learn how to plan lessons, manage classrooms and behaviour
- Become a vital member of the staff team
- Be that role model that lots of students need to have and somebody who they can look up to.
Does this sound like a fantastic role that you could see yourself grabbing with both hands? Why not register your interest with Andrew at i-teachers and this Graduate Assistant Teacher position! Send your CV immediately to be considered!