Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Salary||£82 to £92 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is seriously considering a career in SEN teaching?
Do you have a strong knowledge of autism and have prior experience of working in an education setting?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant at a thriving Autism specialist all through school?
Located in West London, this Outstanding specialist school has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £460 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2020 start
- Interviewing immediately
Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant– Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant Specialist role.