Graduate Behaviour Coach
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you recently graduated with a 2.1 or above and now looking to embark upon a career in education?
Do you have an interest in supporting and enabling students who have an identified SEN?
Are you looking to become an integral member of a committed and inspirational SEN department?
This school located within Harrow is looking for a dedicated and compassionate graduate who can support and nurture students who have challenging behaviour or an identified special educational need.
Graduate Behaviour & Learning Support Assistant – Overview:
- Long-term, full-time (Mon-Fri)
- Paid £350 – £450 per week
- Gain invaluable experience within a secondary school
- Work under the guidance of a successful SENCo
- Offer 1:1 and small group interventions
- Possible progression on to teacher training
- Immediate start
- 2.1 or 1st degree
- Passion and motivation to enhance children’s academic, social and emotional ability
- Understanding and caring attitude
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Prior experience with young people, ideally with challenging behaviour/SEN – but this is not essential
- Exceptional and inspiring Senior Leadership Team
- Successful school with their own teacher training
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Number of public transport links
- Inclusive and supportive colleagues
- One of the best schools in the borough for student support
If this sounds like the type of role that you think would suit you and your interests then please make sure that you are shortlisted for this role by clicking on APPLY now!