Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a psychology graduate who would you relish the opportunity to build up school-based experience supporting students at an Outstanding Inner London school?
Do you have prior experience supporting students in a special education needs / SEN setting
If you are looking to train towards becoming an educational or child psychologist then this incredibly reward Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role is perfect for you!
Put your prior experience, knowledge, and skills towards supporting students who may have various struggles at school in this fantastic Behaviour Learning Mentor opportunity!
Start 2021 at this Outstanding school simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role
- Paid school-based experience
- £85 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors, or education psychologists
- Shortlisting and interviewing immediately
- January 2021 start
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Deliver and run 1:1 and group intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have special educational needs
- Support class teacher to ensure progress is made
Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Caring, empathetic and supportive manner
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
The OfSTED graded Outstanding School:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- First school in the country to be graded as Outstanding under new framework
- Students from 11 – 18
- Westminster, Inner London location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive team structure
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Behaviour Learning Mentor role.